Monday, April 23, 2012

(backtrack) Grandpa Sorensen's birthday

Our mission reunions fell on the same weekend as my Grandpa Sorensen's birthday, so of course we had to go pay a visit! It was really fun to go because I don't think they had even seen a picture of Audrey yet. Plus they didn't know we were coming until we were at their front door! I loved surprising them :)

My italian Grandma Sorensen holding Audrey for the first time.

Grandpa Sorensen on his birthday!

My brother Tanner called to find out when people were getting together and we just kind of stormed the party a couple minutes in :) This is Tanner with his wife Keeley and their son Caiman, Grandpa Sorensen, and then my studly giant Ben (although the angle of this picture gives a MORE THAN SLIGHT exaggeration to his size), Audrey, and me

This is my Aunt Mary!  She is 50 years old, living well past the average of one with Downs! Every one loves aunt Mary (thaaat's right.) ;)  She is the sweetest, and was so good with Audrey. I couldn't help but get a bit emotional watching her sing songs to my baby girl.
She had spilled water in the kitchen while she was helping Grandma, which is why her pants are wet.
I'm sad to say Audrey was hungry and crying in this video clip I got, but still, it is so sweet to see the way Mary acts with her.

It was so fun to visit family! Ben is always commenting that we need to go visit Grandma, Grandpa, and Mary Sorensen. I'm glad that this trip we were able to go! I think everyone had fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment