with President and Sister Walker, Ben's Mission President
We had a great time at Ben's Reunion, although we didn't recognize as many people this time as we did last. Then we headed over to my reunion!!
My companion Sister Ashley Dewey. We served in the hardest of conditions together.. and still made it fun!
Sister Diane Rowe, a missionary serving as a counselor. She is a remarkable woman and has helped so many people!
Sister Amy Bradshaw, I never got to serve with her as my companion, but I loved being around her!
Sister Summerhays, my mission President's wife!
Sister Carolyn Cahoon.. this girl is one of the happiest you'll ever meet! Someone once referred to her as 'the girl that swallowed the sun' and I'd have to say that's pretty accurate! She brings light in every step she takes.
It was so fun to reconnect with those we served with! Ben and I will always look back fondly on our missions. Ben loves the ATM (Arizona Tucson Mission) and I love the PPM (Pennsylvania Pittsburgh Mission)!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment