Audrey has one cousin : Caiman.
Caiman has one cousin : Audrey.
Though I hope they each get more cousins eventually, I'm sure glad they have each other now! I love these little cuties!
 |
| I wanted to do a little photo shoot... |
 |
| ...but Audrey was pretty tired and not too excited about it. |
 |
| and she began to fuss.. |
 |
| ...Caiman didn't know what to make of it. |
 |
| 'till she finally slept |
 |
| then came a bit of boredom |
 |
| As of now, Audrey only smiles in her sleep |
 |
| Caiman has an infectious smile! |
 |
| precious faces |
 |
| goofy faces |
 |
| Hopefully we can capture some better smiles as they get a little older. |
Such cute pictures of the two of them! I love the one where she is screaming and Caiman has a bewildered look on his face.
ReplyDelete