Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmastime is HERE!!!

I am very excited to start a tradition with Ben where we go get our own tree every year! Last year was my first experience cutting down a Christmas tree, and it was with Ben for his parent's house. This year we got to find one for our own!
We didn't have time to head out until later in the day, so by the time we cut our tree it was dark! We didn't get to hike around as much as we would have liked, but our tree has great shape and we're happy with it.

Ben cutting down the tree!

Pretending like I did some work 

Tying it down to bring her home!

I LOVE MY MAN and our life together :)

Ben TRULY is the best husband. He is more than I ever hoped for and I am always so grateful to call him mine!!! Our one year anniversary of marriage is coming up and he surprised me with an early present! Brian Stokes Mitchell came as a guest to BYU-Idaho to perform at the BYU-I Christmas concert! Ben knew I loved the cd where he performs with the MOTAB, and he surprised me with the cd and tickets to the BYU-I Christmas concert!!! I was ECSTATIC! It has been a looooong time since I've been to a concert and this one was really fun! The performance was great and I couldn't ask for a better date!



1 comment: