- 9 am visit cousin Hannah in the hospital with newborn son Zachary (CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN GRAF FAMILY!!!)
- 10 am OBGYN appt. in Rexburg to see our own little gal! She still won't let us get a peek at her profile. boohoohoo. They MIGHT let us get another ultrasound though! Let's cross our fingers.
- Lunch
- Take Ben to class
- 1 pm I met with a woman named Vicky to tell her a little about Scentsy and she decided to join! Woohoo! My first recruit!
- Basically the rest of my day was spent doing this:
- I am so excited about making this quilt! My awesome next-door-neighbor was kind enough to let me borrow her sewing machine. Little does she know I had no idea how to use one!!! First I cut all my pieces and arranged them. It took me FOREVER to figure out how to operate and use the sewing machine and get a sewin'! Luckily, I figured it out eventually. You can see that I've sewn the first two rows and have four left to go! Then I'll snip the ends, throw it in the wash, and VOILA! Rag quilt. Sure hope it turns out alright! I've put enough time into it!!!
I'm trying to do several projects to boost my confidence as a woman, homemaker, and mother! Nothing is entirely completed yet, but I think I'm doing a decent job considering I am NOT crafty whatsoever and have learned what to do and how to do it basically from the internet. I try to grab opinions and suggestions from workers at the craft store but most of them stare at me blankly until I tell them nevermind and I move on.
Well it's late enough and I'd like to get to bed.
I'll post pictures of the finished quilt and my project in the baby's room soon!!!
Well it's late enough and I'd like to get to bed.
I'll post pictures of the finished quilt and my project in the baby's room soon!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment